update: this position has been filled, thank you all!
Tower Press is currently hiring a part-time customer service rep for our Decatur, Georgia location. It's a very exciting time for growth in our company! We now service almost all 50 states and four different countries. As we expand our reach, we need to expand our team! This is an opportunity for the right candidate to make a meaningful contribution to building a fast-growing, creative start-up.
If interested, please make sure you read the below very carefully.
What you'll be doing:
- Working directly with clients 3-4 days a week (weekdays only), from 10am to 2pm at our Decatur, GA location. On especially busy days, this could be extended if you are able.
- This includes answering phones, LOTS of emails, and in-person consultations and communication.
- Overseeing print projects from start to finish. Prepping files, sending them to press, quality control, and packaging orders.
- Time management skills and the ability to navigate a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is an absolute must.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to follow-through, and be highly organized.
- Passion for small business and an investment in both personal and professional growth.
- Excellent communication skills. This is a people-oriented space. You will most likely be someone's only point of contact through the duration of their project, so it's imperative to have a service-oriented heart.
- Passionate ideas, and an eagerness and willingness to learn.
- Some basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is ideal, but we will offer training in file set up and prep (please note this is NOT a graphic design job).
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject line "Customer Service Rep" and include at least two references.
Tower Press is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, non-binary, and other marginalized groups to apply.