- 5 Ways to Use your Custom Rubber Stamp
1. Personalize your Art Prints
Give your custom art prints a more personalized touch with a stamp of your logo or name! We've also seen custom stamps used as a template for signing and numbering limited edition prints.
2. Make your Own Custom Packaging
Custom boxes and tissue paper is expensive (we know, we've looked into it!). Use a custom stamp to make your own mark on packaging boxes and jewelry pouches.
3. Recycle Scrap Paper and Make Your own Stationary
Stamping paper instantly becomes your own letterhead and stationary! We love this eco-friendly option to save paper waste.
4. Return Address
Use a custom stamp as your return address for mailing out greeting cards and invitations quicker.
5. Make an Extra Large Stamp for Tees and Totes
Our client Neva Opet made an extra large stamp to make her own dust bags for her leather bags.
Ready to make your own custom rubber stamp? Order online in a variety of sizes. We also offer ink pads!